Single Your Academy is an (online) intensive 12-week (small group) inner work program focused on growth for the frustrated loyal woman who is TIRED of giving 2nd chances. The program will help you stop the cycle of trusting he will change by helping you learn how to set and KEEP boundaries with yourself and men.
Are you ready to discover your worth and learn how to set clear boundaries?
By the end of SYA you will have a new outlook and mindset...
...on living a successful single life, what it means to be single and the tools to do the following.
- Stop believing in potential because you’ll know exactly what you want and how to get it without feeling like you’re being too picky.
- Know how to set and keep boundaries without feeling bad for saying no because you’ll have a deeper understanding of who you are.
- Live a successful single life because you’ll know how to STOP the cycle of self-betrayal.
- Stop settling because you’ll have the audacity to believe you can get exactly what you want.
- Finally feel happy single, mean it and the patience to wait for exactly what you want.
In SYA you will learn how to stop tying your worth and identity to men. You will learn the differences between a healthy relationship vs. unhealthy relationship. The difference between healthy hard vs. abusive.
You will transform from a woman trying to prove her worth to be loved by a man, into a woman who finally knows her worth, who you are, what you want and how to get it.
Still “thinking about it”?
Ask yourself the following questions. You should give Single You Academy a 14 day risk-free shot if you’re motivated by one or all of the following questions:
- What is it costing you to not work on yourself? Joy, peace, money, a healthy relationship with yourself?
- You want to discover your worth, stop the cycle of dysfunctional relationships, learn how to set boundaries but haven’t been able to start on your own, why not?
- What will change in your life if you don’t have guidance? Accountability?
- How have you been navigating dating? Stumbling through, getting burned and hurt in the process?
- Why have you been able to spend so much money on men but not on yourself?
- Do you truly know who you are?